The workshop took place at The Hub, an innovative lounge that facilitates student with design thinking around early-stage business startups.
Attendees were divided in to four group for workshop activity
Prior to starting our own cultural entrepreneurship, we were asked to consider the fundamental questions as follow:
- What are some skills and strength we as students have right now? why are they important and how do we acquire them?
- What is the vision of the organization? What are your field, area of interests? What do you care about? What are the need? How big is the demand?
- Who are the potential audience, patron, customer, clientele, consumer,user of the product or service? How big is the market? What are the main demographic and prospect?
- How do you reach them ? Where would the potential group be located? What are the key challenges operating in specific areas and regions?
- Who would you collaborate? Is there any existing organizations doing the same kind of work?